Had to Cancel Trip

by Kimberly on June 2, 2008

Well we had to cancel the family trip. Ken and I do plan on doing something with just the two of us. But we haven’t decided yet. We may go on a cruise or go some were else. Like New York and stay there for a few days. When we are ready to make the decision I’m sure we both will be happy with what ever we do.

But I do know when Carnival Dream comes out. I will be on that ship…. I’m looking forward to that even if its not built yet…

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: